Do you want to become an established real estate investment? It all starts with investing in the right source of information. Whether a beginner or professional, real estate books are perfect choices when you want to get the ideal art. There are different books designed for various levels. Thus, whether for college students or self-tough investors, it is great for people to invest in reputable publications.
The good thing about these books is they are available in different styles and explanation. With different authors, it is now possible to have your dream books to take you miles. However, with many people aspiring to join the industry, it means there are also unreliable books which can complicate your study. Ideally, certified books are ideal, but and ensures everyone gets the best information and skills. Sampling every book on the market is impossible. But, with this list of top 10 best real estate books, now you can master investment skills.
- List of Best Real Estate Books
- 10. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money-It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!
- 9. Your First Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional
- 8. Trump: The Art of the Deal
- 7. The Million Dollar Real Estate Team: How I Went from Zero to Earning 1 Million after Expenses in Three Years – June 23, 2017, by Chris Watters
- 6. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! By Brandon Turner
- 5. Real Estate Principles 12th Edition by Jacobus
- 4. Build a Rental Property Empire By Mark Ferguson
- 3. The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: (Rich Dad Advisors) -The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss Paperback –by Ken McElroy
- 2. How to Be a Real Estate Investor -1st Edition, Kindle Edition by Phil Pustejovsky
- 1. Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Kindle Edition by Robert T. Kiyosaki
List of Best Real Estate Books
|1||The Book on Rental Property Investing:...||$24.95 $21.83||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat: The...||$26.99 $16.39||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Real Estate License Exams For Dummies...||$29.99 $17.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Exactly What to Say: For Real Estate...||$14.99 $13.49||Buy on Amazon|
|5||The Millionaire Real Estate Agent||$13.32||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Real Estate Investing QuickStart Guide:...||$24.99 $22.49||Buy on Amazon|
|7||LISTING BOSS: The Definitive Blueprint...||$9.97||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Real Estate by the Numbers: A Complete...||$26.99 $24.29||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Your First 365 Days in Real Estate: How...||$18.95 $16.95||Buy on Amazon|
|10||The Book on Investing In Real Estate...||$21.99 $17.99||Buy on Amazon|
10. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money-It’s About Being the Best You Can Be!
This is a business book targeting both veteran and beginners in the real estate sector. It is a book written by renowned authors such as Gary Keller and targets those with the passion and the profession in excelling in the real estate world. The book explains several concepts which many other authors have ascertained as being true and really helpful. It explains the various concepts that enhance productivity, the economic models applied by high achievers in business as well as how to net a million.
9. Your First Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional
The author of this informative business book is Dirk Zeller. He is an expert in this field and works in no guesswork. He explains some important tips that can help anyone who wants to excel in this business. He expounds the reality behind selecting the right company, developing appropriate mentor and client relations, adapting to today’s real estate challenges as well as setting and achieving your career goals.
8. Trump: The Art of the Deal
This book brings a firsthand account of the success of the Americas top dealer maker. Written by Tony Schwartz, this book explains how President Donald Trump manages his organization as well as his life. Bearing in mind that he is one of the most influential figures today, he combines the various artists of making successful deals in real estate management. In this book, the president formulates time stated strategies and guidelines for success as he also challenges conventional thinking.
7. The Million Dollar Real Estate Team: How I Went from Zero to Earning 1 Million after Expenses in Three Years – June 23, 2017, by Chris Watters
Do you want to learn how to manage a real estate business without attending a class? This is the best book for purchase for both the beginner and anyone looking forward to scaling his wit of overcoming the obstacles of earning millions. The author of this book specializes in this area and has many years’ passion and experience. Whether you want to get experience in transactional deals, property shown g and team building, this book clearly explains that. The book contains a stepwise business plan with straightforward concepts showing which steps to take, and in the best order for successful goals.
6. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! By Brandon Turner
Having a successful real estate business starts from zero and then goes on to earn millions. This is vividly discussed in this book written by Brandon Turner. The book takes into real examples of various real estates which have failed. It discusses the cause of their failure and explains the steps to take so that you don’t find yourself in that trap. Another chapter explains the four basic concepts and strategies to follow when you’re a beginner or when you want to thrust your already growing business. Another funny but really helpful concept is where he explains you can become successful without directly being involved in the management.
5. Real Estate Principles 12th Edition by Jacobus
As the title of the book depicts, it sells the real ideas that hold the foundation of any successful real estate business. The laid out principle shave been upgraded to rhyme with the changes of the modern real estate business. The book explains the various regulations that have been put up in the mortgage industry and how to cope with the various impacts. The author also comprehensively covers the core concepts that form the cornerstone of the real estate business in America.
4. Build a Rental Property Empire By Mark Ferguson
In this book, several concepts have been laid out and explained. The author, Mark Ferguson is a real estate investor who owns more than 100,000 sq.ft of rentals. So, this book captures ideas that have already been put in place. Well, the book covers the finest and easy to understand details of how to make money easily in real estate business. This is one thing that many other books lack. He explains the strategies of finding the right properties, funding them and how to buy property while ensuring you get lots of profit. This book has literally every answer for any question a beginner or middle-income earner would have when you intend to venture into the real estate business.
3. The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: (Rich Dad Advisors) -The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss Paperback –by Ken McElroy
This book maintains that the most convenient way of securing self-employment is through real estate business. It vividly provides guidelines on how to acquire financial independence and to make property management business the most lucrative. The author explains that utilizing research tools and designing rent collection and maintenances are the basic things to do as a real estate manager.
2. How to Be a Real Estate Investor -1st Edition, Kindle Edition by Phil Pustejovsky
One of the most reputable Americas real estate investor and mentor, Phil Pustejovsky explains professionally on how to be successful in real-estate. He vividly puts it that there is no money that is little or much. What matters the most is the strategies one uses. The book is available in various formats for easy and convenient reading. Moreover, the concepts are explained with the lowest understandable tone for every enthusiast to understand.
1. Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Kindle Edition by Robert T. Kiyosaki
The book clearly distinguishes the active investment and passive investment. Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing explains the basic concepts of reducing risk, investing wisely and how people convert hard-earned income into passive. After explaining the important bits of investing wisely, the author also explains the difference between managing money and growing it. Unlike many other real estate books, it offers guidelines rather than guarantees.