Eating healthy keeps doctor away especially when it comes to lifestyle-related diseases. Although many people don’t consider investing in diet books, they are crucial. They give one the insight of proper diets to achieve balanced diest and avoid overloading your body with unhealthy foods. There are many nutritionists available all over the world and have published many books. Although every expert aims at providing the best insight about proper diet, some books offer a better approach than others.
Well, getting a good diet book can be very rewarding. It guides people in different ways to approach on how to keep bodies away from harming food and best styles of diet. When choosing the right book, it is always ideal to look for one that will cater to your needs. Whether it’s for general or special diet needs, they need to read and comprehend. Having the best diet books will allow you to achieve a milestone in your life. To make it happen, you need to have these top 10 diet books in 2019.
- List of Top 10 Best Diet Books in 2019 Reviews
- 1. The Fast Metabolism Diet: More Food and Lose More Weight by Haylie Pomroy
- 2. The Whole30: 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom by Dallas Hartwig
- 3. 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge: Recipes and Workouts
- 4. Leanne Vogel: the Keto Diet: Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Diet Plans
- 5. Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes by Suzanne Ryan
- 6. Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone Diet: Burn Fat, Balance Appetite-Hormones, and Lose Weight
- 7. Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life First Edition, by Travis Stork
- 8. The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook: 500 Vibrant, Kitchen-Tested Recipes for Living and Eating Well Every Day- by Americas Test kitchen
- 9. The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in “Healthy” Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain Kindle Edition – Steven R. Gundry
- 10. Paleo Diet and Challenges in following it by Gage Kane- Kindle Edition
List of Top 10 Best Diet Books in 2019 Reviews
1. The Fast Metabolism Diet: More Food and Lose More Weight by Haylie Pomroy
This book encourages people to eat and not treat food as the enemy. The author puts it clear that food itself is not the main cause of overweight, but it is the diet that we choose. The author says that food is indeed a rehab needed to revamp your broken metabolism and turn it into a fat burning furnace. Through the laid out plan in this book, you are not going to go vegan or carb free. However, you need to rotate what you are eating in a carefully designed plan. As a result, the plan will induce various physiological changes that enhance 100 percent metabolism.
- Fascinating book
- Promotes awesome lifestyles
- Easy to read
- Easy to follow the stepwise format
- Meals shown don’t satisfy hunger
2. The Whole30: 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom by Dallas Hartwig
This diet book features a program that encompasses people’s emotions and habits as well as the relationship with food. The whole30 diet program is designed to help people stop the unhealthy behavior patterns and stress-related feeding. Many people who have adhered to this program describe it as one that helps you achieve the food program in just 30 days. It also provides various recipes for the best foods. So, it boosts confidence in the kitchen while inspiring the taste buds.
- Life changing tricks
- Perfect recipes
- Fascinating background information
- Easy to follow diet guide
- Brief recipes
3. 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge: Recipes and Workouts
This diet book features a 21-day Ketogenic program that encompasses about 100 keto-friendly recipes. It is an easy to follow diet guide that features an easy to understand and fascinating introduction. This opening part contains the foundations of low carbohydrate, Ketogenic lifestyles and how to maintain it. The other part of the book contains a unique meal plan. This section maps the foods for breakfast, lunch, and supper. The last but is a wellness tracker that helps your weekly weight loss.
- Tons of reliable information
- Carefully designed recipes
- Features a wellness tracker
- Easy to follow the guide
- Foods promoted may not satisfy hunger in some people
4. Leanne Vogel: the Keto Diet: Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Diet Plans
Leanne Vogel is a renowned nutritional expert with many years of experience. In this book called the keto diet, the author disregards the perceptions that a high-fat diet is solely responsible for weight gains. The book puts it clear that a diet that has a high content of natural and healthy fat can actually help the body burn fat. It encompasses over 125 whole food recipes that have been proven to help the body burn fat. The keto diet discussed in this book is targeted towards helping your body gain energy, lose weight and improve the body’s health.
- Inexhaustible recipe variety
- Easy to follow
- Fascinating writing
- Variety of dietary options discussed
- Promotes vegan
5. Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes by Suzanne Ryan
After a long struggle with weight, Suzanne Ryan decided to give it a shot. In her book, she promotes the Ketogenic, low carb and food high in natural fat as the best diet for curbing weight. She admits that in just one year, she had lost, more than 100 pounds. Having worked for her, she decided to put it in writing and add more favorable content to help others. Through her keto diet, she explains how she lost more than 40 percent of her body weight. She attributes her success to eating healthier while developing a more balanced relationship with food.
- A genuine keto book
- Easy to understand recipes
- Delicious recipes discussed
- Elegant images and recipes
- A little pricey
6. Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone Diet: Burn Fat, Balance Appetite-Hormones, and Lose Weight
Having been in the medical practice for over 30 years, Dr. Colbert’s ascertains that the answer to all ailments is enshrined in nutrition. He has dealt with nutrition, cancer and weight loss for many years and knows how hard it might be if you don’t accept the diet change. The keto zone diet takes us to a whole new level of understanding weight loss through eating a balanced diet.
- Full of facts
- Wealthy information
- Stepwise content flow
- Beautiful digital copy available
- It focuses on weight loss
7. Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life First Edition, by Travis Stork
This is another resourceful diet book that can get you to heal your overweight issues. Travis Stork approaches this in a unique way. He starts by telling the reader how important some bacteria are. In fact, our bodies especially the gut is an ecosystem for some important bacteria. Apart from helping our immune system, these bacteria also help in proper food digestion. That being said, the author proposes ways and diets that promote the development of these bacteria in our gut. So, he explains that weight loss is quite a journey that only starts by understanding that our bodies are actually habitats for very important microbes.
- Fascinating book
- Scientific facts proved
- Easy to read
- Some precise recipes
- Hard to follow content
8. The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook: 500 Vibrant, Kitchen-Tested Recipes for Living and Eating Well Every Day- by Americas Test kitchen
The guideline in this book inspires the reader to follow the Mediterranean diet pyramid. In this book, there are very large chapters packed with seafood recipes, beans, vegetables, fruits and sweets among other impressive recipes. In short, this book takes you on tour in Lebanon, Egypt, and Greece and helps you understand their traditional diet. Just to mention a few, the book contains recipes for spiced baked rice, Tagliatelle, Artichokes, Parmesan, and Orzo among other healthy foods.
- Beautiful and interesting content
- Easy to comprehend
- Price is good and matches the quality
- Incredibly informative
- Recipes not manageable
9. The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in “Healthy” Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain Kindle Edition – Steven R. Gundry
Dr. Steven R. Gundry explains that gluten is just one example of the many poisonous contents in most of the foods. The book reveals that Lectins are also very unhealthy and interestingly they are found in the fruits that we think they are healthy. Among other toxic elements, these can cause chemical warfare in the form of inflammations. The plant paradox reveals a unique and clinically proven that leads to weight loss without subjecting your body to risks.
- Easy to read
- Fascinating facts
- Innovative approach
- Hard to follow guidelines
10. Paleo Diet and Challenges in following it by Gage Kane- Kindle Edition
This is another bestselling nutrition book that many people consider very resourceful. It encourages the Paleo diet. The book also discusses the major challenges people find in following the diet. Also, it vividly discusses the best way to overcome these challenges. He and his wife have undergone challenging moments trying to fight poor diet. Hence, they spent the better part of their time researching about this diet. With no carb or calorie counting, the author explains that gaining good health entails losing weight and feeling energetic once more.
- Easy to read
- Easy to understand
- Easy to follow
- Inspiring stories
- Tricky diet proposed